Regions EMS has a strong showing at the National Association of EMS Physicians annual meeting this week. Two of our abstracts are being presented by resident physicians from our affiliated Emergency Medicine Residency program!
- Comparison of Success Rates between Two Video Laryngscope Systems Used in a Prehospital Clinical Trial. Oral Presentation by Dr. Aaron Burnett.
- Facilitation of Uninterrupted Chest Compressions by Paramedics: The Role of the Video Laryngscope. Dr Samantha Kealey presenting.
- Does Health Status Influence the Willingness to Provide Informed Consent? Results from a Cardiac Arrest Trail Conducted under Exception from Informed Consent. Josh Salzman, director Regions Hospital Critical Care Research Center presenting.
- Determinants of Ventricular Fibrillation Incidence as First Recorded Rhythm during Out of Hospital Cardiac Arrest and Association with Long Term Neurologic Outcomes. Observations from a Large Randomized Clinical Study. Dr. RJ Frascone presenting
- Alternative Airway use by Paramedics after Video Laryngscope Failure. Dr. Zabrina Evens presenting.